Since 1988, it has been the goal at Clelian Center, A Ministry of the Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to create moments of joy, faith, and love for the seniors in our community. Our Wellness Program focuses on cognitive and physical activities, and one of the activities that encompasses both and also provides competition, anticipation, and delight is BINGO.
Here are a few reasons why it is beneficial to play this game:
- It is fun, exciting, and competitive.
- The rules are simple and easy to follow.
- Due to the repetitive nature of the game, it exercises hand-eye coordination and memory recall.
- It reinforces number and letter recognition.
- Active participation and interaction with peers and the chance to win wonderful prizes.
Check our program schedule for more fun and beneficial activities, or take a tour and see firsthand the spirit found at Clelian Center!